this is a re-post of the full set from round 2, including the edits.These have all been edited. A few of them will be further tweaked if ordered.
to build a set of images for download
- to download, you will need the username and password from the invitation email that was forwarded to you.
- If you share online via email or Facebook, etc, please give credit, with a link to my website: BOUNDLESSphotoarts.com . Anything other than personal use is strictly prohibited without my explicit permission, in part to protect my artistic integrity, as some images may be unedited. :)
- I have applied a coupon to this gallery if you order 5 or more 4x6s which reduces the price to $2 each image. The coupon code is 4x6LOVE and can be applied at checkout.
There are a couple ways you can do this.
note on purchasing: If you have decided to buy some images, you can view images large, crop, or remove images from within the shopping cart. You can also apply choices for paper, color correction (recommended), and cropping (it will request you approve the cropping) to the whole set at once via 'Batch options' in the upper right corner, rather than having to do each image individually.If you have any problems or questions, don't hesitate to contact me at 202 215 4498 or [email protected] . Feel free to leave comments in the guest book!
- quick browse: As you are viewing thumbnails, I suggest you select 'Show all' at the bottom. When you hover on an image, a circle appears in the lower left; to select, click there and a check mark appears. To view an image large, click on it, then use your browser back button to return to thumbnail view where you were in the set. When you have chosen all your images, click 'Download' at the top, and a zip file will be created on your desktop which you can then unzip to create a folder with all your chosen images. The images will automatically be placed in chronological order.
- best of best/sharable set: If you have a bit more time to browse and want to compare similar images, then comprise a set of your very faves, follow these instructions. Viewing an image in thumbnails or large, click 'Add to favorites'. When you have made all your possible choices, click 'My favorites at the very top left of the window. There you will be able to review your set and remove the ones you don't need, as well as rearrange the order of the images. When you're happy with the set, click 'Download all' or 'Buy all'. You can share the set with someone and it will create a link to your favorites.
© Artis Moon Amarché | www.theBoundlessLife.net